Unofficial translation provided for information purposes.
Please note our language policy.
Sepblac’s current organizational structure has been approved by Resolution of the Standing Committee of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences of 8th April 2021. Management, which besides a Corporate and Institutional Cooperation Area, has three Coordinations, Financial Intelligence, Supervision and Inspection, and Planning, and, functionally, three attached Units – the Central Financial Intelligence Brigade of Policia Nacional, the Investigation Unit of Guardia Civil and the Unit of the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT, by its initials in Spanish). Sepblac also receives technical support provided by the IT Services Unit of Banco de España.
In addition to the hierarchical structure, Sepblac has established a horizontal structure to coordinate and integrate its functions, which is articulated through a Steering Committee and three Commissions.
- Corporate and Instituional Cooperation
- Financial Intelligence
- Basic Analysis
- Money Laundering Analysis
- Terrorism Financing Analysis
- International Cooperation
- Supervision and Inspection
- Credit Institutions Inspection
- Other Obliged Entities Inspection
- Register and Resources Management
- Legal Secretariat
- Data Processing and Quality
- Business Development and Innovation
- Attached Units
- Central Financial Intelligence Brigade (Policia Nacional)
- Investigation Unit (Guardia Civil)
- AEAT Unit
- IT Unit Sepblac (Banco de España)