Unofficial translation provided for information purposes.
Please note our language policy.
The Executive Service for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.sepblac.es.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, due to the exceptions and lack of compliance in the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September:
- There may be specific markup errors on any web page or final document, although work on its improvement is being done.
- Disproportionate burden:
- Not applicable.
- The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation:
- There may be contents or PDF or other format files published before 20 September 2018 that partially meet some accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20 September 2018.
The method used to draft the statement was a self-assessment carried out in-house.
The statement was last reviewed on 20 September 2019.
Feedback and contact information
Feedbacks on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September), such as:
- reporting any possible non-compliance by this website,
- reporting other difficulties with access to content
- or asking any other question or providing any suggestions related to the accessibility of this website
Feedbacks will be received and processed by the Projects Development Area.
The enforcement procedure set out in article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September will enter into effect on 20 September 2020.