Unofficial translation provided for information purposes.
Please note our language policy.
Data protection information
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Servicio Ejecutivo de la Comisión de Prevención del Blanqueo de Capitales e Infracciones Monetarias (Sepblac)
Address: Alcalá, 48, 28014 (Madrid)
Phone number: 913 385 000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why will we process your data?
- To establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- To personalise web browsing and make it easier for users.
- To improve the quality of the content on this website. Google Analytics is used for this purpose. This is a website analysis service developed by Google which can measure and analyse browsing behaviour on websites.
Website analytics provide information on the number of users visiting the website, number of pageviews, frequency and repetition of visits, length of visits, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language used, the local equipment used, and the city to which the IP address is assigned. Information for analysing and improving the services offered in the application.
- Google Maps Service cookies. Used to show the location of the Banco de España head office and branch offices.
- Embedded videos on the website from YouTube and other sources.
What gives us the legal authority to process your data?
Who will we share your data with?
The data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those specified under the purpose of the processing.
How are your data obtained?
Your data are obtained through user navigation via cookies. You can check our cookies policy.
What are your rights under the Regulation?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, restriction, and portability of the data, as well as ask any questions about their processing, by contacting the Data Protection Officer by email to email@example.com or by letter addressed to Sepblac, C/ Alcalá 48, 28014 Madrid (A/A Delegado de Protección de Datos).
How long will your data be kept for?
Data will be retained as long as they are still needed for the original purpose for which they were collected.